The Scott Associate Credit Union offers a basic share draft (checking) account with interest paid on accounts that maintain an average daily balance over $1,000.00. You may make deposits into your share draft account over-the-counter, by mail, through Bill Payment Services, through payroll deduction or by ATM.
The basic share draft (checking) account offers members a top of the line service that includes:
- No hassles with cancelled checks because you generate carbonless copies
- No monthly service charge
- Unlimited check writing and deposits with no per check or per deposit fees
- No ATM surcharge fee at thousands of MoneyPass and AllianceOne select ATMs
- All funds are immediately available for members in good standing
- 24-hr account balance access via Voice Response or Home Banking (call our office to request your PIN #)
- Online Home Banking, Bill Pay and eBill
As an added bonus, average daily balances over $1,000 earn competitive interest rates, giving you just one more reason to love our Share-Draft Checking Accounts.
For qualified members, the SACU share draft account may also be combined with a MasterCard Debit Card program. Debit Card Application
The SACU offers a variety of inexpensive check styles through Harland Check Printers. Reorders can be made by calling or visiting the SACU office or by accessing Harland Check Orders.